To be honest, I have never been a multi-step, complicated skin care girl. I like minimal products with minimal ingredients. My skin has improved immensely since I switched to natural products. My skin type is normal to combination. I am prone to an oily T-zone in the summer, and dry patches around my mouth and eyes in the winter. I get occasional acne usually around my period or high stress times.
- Cleanse with raw honey.
- Tone with my homemade toner. Half witch hazel, half water, a couple drops of tea tree oil.
- Moisturize with organic argan oil.
- Protect with Badger Damascus Rose Face Sunscreen.
- Remove eye makeup with coconut oil.
- Cleanse face with a pure olive oil soap, massage with a gentle scrubber.
- Tone with homemade toner.
- Moisturize with argan oil.
- Pat eye balm on.
- Treat any blemishes with a q-tip soaked in water then dipped in tea tree oil and applied.
What are your skin care must haves?